Sunday, December 28, 2014

Week In Wisconsin

week in wisconsin
november 21-28

Heath and I made the road trip to Wisconsin in order to celebrate the approaching arrival of Baby King, spend time with family, heath went deer hunting and we celebrated Thanksgiving.

Baby Shower for Prince or Princess King
november 22, 2014

Best Uncle Award
 Beautiful Center pieces that Baby King will get to enjoy...




 Very Fun 'Baby King Shower' Game where baby again got lots of presents

Got to spend wonderful time with my high school and college girl friends who traveled from near and far to help me celebrate becoming a mommy!  They also had awesome tips for me!
lissa, jenni, melissa, ali, becky

avett and great aunt carol

baby clothes are just the cutest (even if you have to stick to neutral colors)!!


Mary, Karen, Debbie

Rosie and Maddie

Love this pic of Aleah and Reece

 More fun shower games...






Beautiful night stand for baby's room that was hand painted by my very talented Mother






Oh Boy!

 

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure I'm taller than Laura in that second pic. Her old age is really catching up to her!

    ReplyDelete