Saturday, December 6, 2014

Friends in Low Places

THE Garth Brooks in Concert

Some friends offered Heath and I tickets to the Garth Brooks concert in Atlanta this past September.  Heath has seen Garth in concert at least 2 times back in the 90s but I never have.  I didn't really care if we went or not but after going I am SO, SO glad that we did. It was a total bucket list experience!


First of all, Garth still absolutely rocked it despite being his 5th performance in only 3 days.   

Secondly, I had not realized just how much Garth's music had been the soundtrack of my teenage years.  He was also my first introduction to country music.  Almost every song Garth played had me reminded of a different high school moment.  It also made me reflect on what a journey my life has been on to land in Georgia, married to a true Southern gentleman, expecting our first baby together!   

Thirdly, this was also around the time that I first started feeling the baby move and could tell that he/she was enjoying the music and dancing as much as I was!

 








No comments:

Post a Comment