Sunday, December 28, 2014

Week In Wisconsin (cont')

Week In Wisconsin Continued...

Heath got to deer hunt with my Uncle Mike and my cousin Kristin's husband, Nate







 Unfortunately, Heath did not get a deer this year but fortunately Heath did not get a deer this year because the trunk was loaded down with baby gifts :)

Family Time...


Go Pack Go

Side eyes just like his mama

Coalie loved the picture window where she could stalk squirrels, Avett was very comfortable around the puppy!

6 months old and already in love with technology




The bird hunter hunts her first bird
My mother was charged with watching Coalie while dad and I ran to the store.  Coalie absolutely loved the snow while in Wisconsin so she was just going to play outside while I was gone.  Within 10 minutes of leaving the house Mom called to inform me that Coalie flushed a bird from the bushes and caught it mid-air.  Coalie then went on to enjoy her spoils...











This bit of wing was all that remained

My two hunters <3

Thanksgiving

The obligatory Turkey hangover.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I wish this was like Facebook because I have so many comments for your photos.
    The second photo in the blog...avy's head doesn't even look connected to his body. The photo of his side eyes made me laugh. Totally like his momma. The pics of the bird were gross, but Coalie was so proud. And I enjoy the last photos. So proud of those boys!

    ReplyDelete