Monday, March 23, 2015

Encouragement

Encouragement
 
 
I just wanted to send out a quick thank you to everyone that has reached out to me after my post yesterday.  Your words of encouragement have really helped to lift my spirits. 
 
Heath was able to comfort me last night during a major melt down and helped guide me towards our faith in God.
 
Thanks to the comfort and encouragement from friends, family and co-workers I was able to face going into work today for about 1 hour to do chart reviews and check emails.  It was good to see my colleagues and to be able to feel comfortable in the clinic.  Spending some time there today really helped to ease the anxieties I was fearing for my first day back to work.
 
This afternoon I was able to complete a 4 mile run (with a few brief walks) on the trail behind the house.  This is the trail I ran up until I was 6 months pregnant with Millie.  This was where I would daydream about our future and be amazed at how my body was able to carry us both so skillfully.  Today on my run I was able to talk to Millie and refocus my energy towards talking to God as well.  It felt so great to challenge my body and feel it try to push me through my weaknesses.
 
Then for dinner, Heath grilled us some delicious salmon on a cedar plank while I was out running and we enjoyed this with some organic steamed broccoli.  It felt so great to nourish my body with such a healthy meal. 
 
Now we are hanging out with Coalie cuddling her as she recovers from her spading surgery today.  She is really out of sorts which is breaking our hearts but we have the chance to "parent" her which feels good.
 
So thank you everyone for continuing to reach out and provide support when it is very much needed.  It has been so appreciated and has really helped me feel more confident about handling my return to work tomorrow!  Love to you all...xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment